Broadway Broadband Prize Draw Promotion - Full Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The Promoter: This promotion is operated by Broadway Partners, Tithebarn Street, Liverpool, L2 2DT.
- The Prize: 1 prize of one year’s free residential broadband from Broadway Broadband. The prize doesn’t not include any installation charges, but you may be eligible for a Government subsidy which covers the cost of free standard installation.
- Promotional Period: Opens 00:00:00 GMT on 7th December 2018 and closes 23:59 GMT inclusive on 24th December 2018. Any entries received before or after this time will not be included in the prize draw.
- No purchase necessary and there is no charge to register your details on the website.
- Eligibility: The promotion is open to residents in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the promoter and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion. Entry is restricted to one entry per person.
- Entry Instructions: To participate, customers must complete the online form to register interest. Entrant must enter all the required fields and agree to the terms and conditions and submit their entry. Entrants must complete the entry form in order to be eligible for the prize draw.
- Winner Selection: 1 winner will be selected at random, from all valid entries received, on 4th January 2019 by a randomly verified electronic automated process.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of selection, and will have 28 calendar days from the notification date to accept their prize, otherwise the prize may be forfeited and may be awarded to the next eligible entrant selected at random from the residual entries that were received before the promotion closed.