Our new Telephony service delivered via VoIP
Our Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephony service is designed to use your internet connection. It sounds very different but it’s not – it is just a phone service which uses today’s technology. This is the same technology that allows you to talk via Facetime, Skype, WhatsApp, Messenger and many other services which are used by millions of people every day.
- Call package £9.99 per month
- Includes 500 minutes to most landline (01, 02 etc) and 500 minutes to most mobiles (the main UK providers).
- Only a 12-month contract
- For a limited time only – FREE Digital handset (RRP £99.99) – delivery is £9.99
- Transfer your existing landline number to us – £14.99 one-off cost
- Testing has proven to deliver crystal clear calls
- No line rental – we use your existing internet connection instead
- Free mobile app so you can use your service via your mobile too! (on it’s own or as an extra handset)
If you are interested in knowing more, contact our Sales department and one of the team will be in touch to discuss
With our service you are potentially saving hundreds of pounds per year as you no longer need to pay for a line rental and call package from another supplier.
Also, if you have a mobile phone package, this usually comes with thousands of ‘free’ or unlimited minutes as part of your mobile contract, so combine this with your VOIP phone package, the savings can be even greater.
- You can keep the same number, or request a new one
- You can make and receive calls the same way
- The calls are crystal clear
- No landline is needed, (you are already paying for the broadband service)
- Your internet and phone are billed from one supplier
- Very competitive call packages
- Your mobile phone can act as another handset (both inside and outside of the home)
- Additional handsets can be added at any time.
Your new VOIP phone (which looks like an existing landline phone) has a base station and this connects to your router. It’s self installed so very much plug and play, and so you are up and running very quickly and you just make and receive calls in the same way you do today. And just like traditional landlines you can also buy additional handsets.
You can also use your mobile phone as an additional handset. All you need to do is download the app from Google or the Apple Store, (we’ll send you the link) scan a code which we also send to you and you are up and running, and you can use your address book stored on your mobile phone. It is really that easy.
So, should you choose, when someone calls your telephone number, it can also ring on your mobile phone, just pick up the call and you carry on as usual.
The really special part here is that when you are connected to any WIFI network, either within or outside of your home, you can receive or make your VOIP calls as normal. So calls can be received or made from anywhere in the world from your ‘landline number’.
Like our amazing fibre service, VoIP will be priced very competitively so register today, we’ll let you know when we are up and running and then you can place your order.
As it’s using today’s technology it also offers additional great features:
- Anonymous call block giving you the chance to shut out calls from numbers that are withheld.
- Caller ID which allows you to see who is calling before you pick up the phone.
- Call diversion is the ability to send incoming calls to other UK phone numbers including your mobile phone
- Call waiting, the chance to take an incoming call while you’re still busy with another phone call.
- Do not disturb and have your calls instantly forwarded to your voicemail without ringing at your end.
- Ring back which allows you to continually call a busy line until you get through.
- Three-way calling to expand your calls to more than one person.
- You can use your mobile to make and receive VoIP calls
- Calls from your landline outside of the home are possible if the phone is connected to a WiFi network
User Guides and Call Tariffs
Click on the buttons below to access our handy user guides as well as the breakdown of all the chargeable call tariffs.